[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Join 20+ Macomb environmental groups this Friday
- Subject: E-M:/ Join 20+ Macomb environmental groups this Friday
- From: "Christy McGillivray" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 16:41:30 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:x-google-sender-auth; b=YH9w40CEIQruyldEPJtQnZ9jxFEOja9UAk2405HPTzb/CYGh3VUtRvANKckTmIZh1ZXi5+dpY9ZWl5s0Mt/215k5Hga3s80HG9L6LS0vPjcjnUqi2RLbAGKD5XdZ0+15fiPTMwRUFfjKo5duOiTnLfcWGpgN0kiPVIfK3fZ2Cq8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:x-google-sender-auth; b=OJyD3HdGmOOdPEof5BYuL6qWx1/4G+HVPiM6cO/gZlncIxU4Tu0SJvRur/2pF0N192GhVZWx9y8rN8XcG2a3uU1DKFBxGhx69kfgakzcV0glnwVfKmsPAkwyPhfwio1lqUoQ40nyUsZbdMb1L09d7Icg2xtSj5JcKXGB2bdowHI=
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: "Christy McGillivray" <email@example.com>
What: M.O.R.E., (Macomb Organizations Representing the Environment), will be hosting our 2007 Environmental Fair!
When: Friday, April 27th from 1-8:30pm
Freedom Hill (15000 Metropolitan Parkway) in Sterling Heights.
More than 20 different non-profit groups working on environmental issues in Macomb County will be participating! Admission is free, and the fair is open to the public and family friendly. There will be raffles, live animals, live music, and refreshments.
The goal of M.O.R.E. is to protect and preserve Macomb County's natural resources through resource sharing and partnership. Individuals are invited to come and learn about our different and dynamic groups, and how they might become involved as a member or a volunteer. Please feel free to share this information with others!
Participating groups include: Voices for Earth Justice, Friends of the Clinton River Pathway, MSU Extension, The Clinton River Watershed Council, Clean Water Action, the Macomb Land Conservancy, the Macomb Conservation District, the St. Clair Shores Waterfront Advisory Council, the Sierra Club, Hiking Michigan, MUCC, the Macomb County Planning Dept, the Yardners of St. Clair Shores, Huron-Clinton Metropark Authority, the Shadbush Nature Center, Organization for Bat Conservation, the Macomb County Water Quality Board, the Macomb Audubon Society, and the Michigan Nature Association.
For more information contact Christy at 586.783.8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clean Water Action and Fund
Clinton Township, MI 48036