From: ecothinker@comcast.net
To: enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
Sent: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 2:16 PM
Subject: E-M:/ RE: / Honey Bee Colony Collapse Disorder

Enviro-Mich message from "ecothinker" <ecothinker@comcast.net>

We have one hive that has been an extravagant producer for two summers.
Early last fall the numbers in the hive seemed down but the queen was still
active. No bees came out during the January thaw but we figured that was
related to the warm weather we had had. This spring: no bees: no bodies.
(Alien abduction??)
Maryann