[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ REGISTER NOW: GLREA presents Liquid Solar Heating and Radiant Flooring Workshop
- Subject: E-M:/ REGISTER NOW: GLREA presents Liquid Solar Heating and Radiant Flooring Workshop
- From: Jennifer Malinowski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:09:43 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=salM49N4XQEY/FwMo0R4KA/AEAzlPhITuBQpLH9IAKnGZ7dv4JjPxwtFZddKMKFZxuYN41vATeexRAP4IK1tike0qRadvAihyan15qVSsL9MnXMhHBtGfAF18v6QjKOtbqDwbluCJqz4xPaLxzRPElFqcN4ISzxkYF0F9m2l9Pk=;
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: Jennifer Malinowski <email@example.com>
apologies for multiple postings - please distribute widely
The Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association presents
Liquid Solar Heating and Radiant Flooring Installation Workshop
| || |
|When: ||May 16th ? 18th, 2007|
|Where: ||GLREA Energy Center|
257 S. Bridge St.
Dimondale, MI 48821
|Time: ||9am - 5pm |
|Cost: || |
$130 GLREA Member
Radiant floor heat is often regarded as the most comfortable heat available, as well as the most efficient solar heating system for northern climates. If
you are interested in learning more about radiant floor heat and liquid solar heating systems, this workshop is perfect for you.
This workshop will give you the opportunity to have hands-on experience in installing a liquid solar heating and radiant flooring system. After a classroom session, students will be able to put their knowledge to work in a hands-on workshop. This workshop will focus on installing radiant floor tubing and connecting solar thermal panels to the tubing.
This class is the second in a two-part series that teaches students how radiant floor heating systems works, and how to install one. All students from the first class are welcome to attend this session for a special reduced rate of $100.
The seminar will be taught by David Lankheet of Sundu Solar. Mr. Lankheet has over twenty-five years experience in the solar energy field and has
installed and serviced hundreds of solar heating systems.
The seminar will break for lunch each day for approximately one hour.
Students are responsible for their own lunches.
Jennifer Malinowski, Program Manager
Great Lakes Renewable Energy
257 S. Bridge St., PO Box 346, Dimondale, MI 48821
2007 Michigan Energy Fair ~ June 22-24, 2007
Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?
new cars at Yahoo! Autos.