Re: E-M:/ Source of biomass energy in Consumers' Energy "Green Generation" program

>From an old Consumers press release:

To support the Green Generation program, Consumers Energy has entered into electricity supply contracts with seven new independent renewable energy projects.  Approximately 75 percent of the electric energy from the new projects will come from wind generation, including the Noble Environmental Power wind farm under construction in Michigan's Huron County.  The remaining 25 percent of energy for the program is from landfill gas facilities.  All of the projects are located in Michigan's Lower Peninsula.

>From another:

Alexander J. Sagady wrote:

CMS Energy used to own a wood chip burning electric power plant
in Grayling, MI   I don't know if that is the plant they
are referring to or not.......it is located near the waferboard plant
where US 127 north meets I-75, just south of Grayling