RE: E-M:/ "Take Back the Weather" Billboards

Thanks to everyone who replied on this. I did a google search back when I first saw these signs, but came up with nothing then. . . I also missed this article last month in the Detroit News:

http://detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070423/LIFESTYLE/704230365/1005

www.takebacktheweather.com

Kathryn Savoie, Ph.D.

Environmental Program Director

Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services (ACCESS)

6450 Maple Street

Dearborn MI 48126

(313) 216-2225

ksavoie@accesscommunity.org