Re: E-M:/ We need to reorder priorities on vehicle energy savings and reduced emissions

Enviro-Mich message from RC <gonzoid1@sbcglobal.net>

Simple tune ups of existing cars would go far in helping 'green up' the planet...

Making is to that drivers could report heavily polluting diesel trucks would go far too...

Yes, 'Reduce, Reuse, Recycle' should be a mantra for now and the future...

Robert Cowling
Michigan Environ-Mental-ist

Love the sig...