Re: E-M:/ Re: CARS -- not just one answer

Enviro-Mich message from Andrew Mutch <andrewimutch@yahoo.com>

To emphasize the point, the two posts on this subject
about cover it:

http://atrios.blogspot.com/2007_05_20_archive.html#4278786248075223706

Andrew Mutch
Novi

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Shape Yahoo! in your own image.  Join our Network Research Panel today!   http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7