E-M:/ What is this????????????? Near RACO, MI

Someone please tell me what this thing is....west of
Raco, MI just south of M-28 in the Eastern Upper Peninsula

http://www.terraserver.microsoft.com/image.aspx?T=1&S=12&Z=16&X=835&Y=6419&W=3&qs=%7cRaco%7cMI%7c

If you know what it is, please tell me how you know and
what evidence you have of its identity??

It doesn't look old....it looks new......4/28/1998 photo

It doesn't appear on a Michigan list of airports.

What are the circles and triangular shape for?

657 Spartan Ave,  East Lansing, MI  48823
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com