E-M:/ The Water Festival June 16

Greetings!

You are invited to the Water Festival in Riverside Park in Grand Rapids on June 16th,
sponsored by the Clean Water Fund and Earthwork Music.
There will be excellent music all day, and some great speakers, including Grand RapidsÂ? Â?GreenÂ? Mayor, George Heartwell.
We're all celebrating water.

WE NEED YOU:

* Volunteers (this is a free event).
* Tablers (environmental groups are invited to share info with the public)
* Vendors (we'd especially like more good, healthy food available on-site for
potentially thousands of attendees).

For details, please check out
www.thewaterfestival.org and spread the word!

Thanks,
Kym Spring
616 742-4084
&
Susan Fawcett
231 622 2333
Water Festival Organizing Committee

Kym Spring, Community Organizer
Clean Water Action and Clean Water Fund
Ph- 616-742-4084
E-mail:
grandrapids@cleanwater.org
949 Wealthy St SE, #207
Grand Rapids, MI  49506
www.cleanwateraction.org
www.cleanwaterfund.org

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you receive this communication in error, please notify me immediately by email, telephone or fax and delete the original message from your records. Thank you.