[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ The Water Festival June 16
- Subject: E-M:/ The Water Festival June 16
- From: Kym Spring <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 18:07:30 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: Kym Spring <email@example.com>
You are invited to the Water Festival in Riverside Park in Grand Rapids
on June 16th,
sponsored by the Clean Water Fund and Earthwork Music.
There will be excellent music all day, and some great speakers, including
Grand RapidsÂ? Â?GreenÂ? Mayor, George Heartwell.
We're all celebrating water.
WE NEED YOU:
* Volunteers (this is a free event).
* Tablers (environmental groups are invited to share info with the
* Vendors (we'd especially like more good, healthy food available on-site
potentially thousands of attendees).
For details, please check out
and spread the word!
231 622 2333
Water Festival Organizing Committee
Kym Spring, Community
Clean Water Action and Clean Water Fund
949 Wealthy St SE,
Grand Rapids, MI 49506
(including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the person(s)
to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
receive this communication in error, please notify me immediately by
email, telephone or fax and delete the original message from your
records. Thank you.