E-M:/ Sierra Club Coffee Night in Rochester Hills

CHANGE THE WORLD WITH YOUR NEXT CUP OF COFFEE!

SIERRA CLUB

ROCHESTER HILLS MEET-UP

WHEN?  Tuesday, June 5 at 7pm

WHERE?  Caribou Coffee

(3225 Walton Boulevard – next to Trader Joe’s)

Look for the Sierra Club “ECOs ‘n Espresso” sign on a table – it’s bright green.

Let’s WORK TOGETHER to PROTECT our environment!

Learn about Sierra Club’s “Building Environmental Communities” campaign

and meet other environmentally conscious people in your community.

The event will be fun, informative, and provide opportunities for you to make a difference.

You don’t have to be a Sierra Club member to attend.  Please bring your friends.

(This is NOT a fundraising event.)

Please contact me at (248) 549-6213 for more information.

Melissa Damaschke

Sierra Club Conservation Organizer

1723 West Fourteen Mile Road

Royal Oak, MI 48073

Phone:  248-549-6213

Together, we will keep the Great Lakes GREAT!