E-M:/ Media coverage of global climate change?

The Weather Channel is trying to cover it scientifically (see URL below), and this should not suppressed as so much science has over the past 20 years.

<http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/04/business/media/04weather.html?_r=1&th&emc=th&oref=slogin>

The global climate disinformation campaign and information suppression is really just tip of an iceberg that resembles the beginning of the Dark Ages long ago. Other subjects under even great assault are the evolution of life and the age of the Earth, but these are off topic. I do not think we will enter a new "Dark Age", and Al Gore's latest book ('The Assault on Reason') will hopefully help the US from slipping in science. The same folks who see scientists as malevolent beings are very happy to accept all the benefits that flow from their work.

The global climate change swindle and the politicians and special interests behind it really need much more public exposure/news coverage to inhibit the US slippage.