E-M:/ Kathryn Savoie to Keynote CACC's General Membership Meeting

Kathryn Savoie to be the Keynote Speaker at CACC's General Membership Meeting,
Presenting her Slideshow on Global Warming, based on An Inconvenient Truth -

CACC's General Membership Meeting will be held at 1pm, June 10th, 2007
Magdalena's Tea House, 2006 E. Michigan, Lansing, MI

Citizens for Alternatives to Chemical Contamination (CACC) invites you to join us Sunday, June 10th, 2007, 1pm at Magdalena?s Tea House, 2006 E. Michigan, Lansing, for our General Membership Meeting (GMM). A map to Magdalena?s can be found at their website: www.magdalenasteahouse.com/

Dr. Kathryn Savoie, Environmental Program Director of the Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services, (ACCESS) will be Keynote Speaker at CACC's GMM, presenting her slideshow documenting the global warming crisis. Kathryn trained with former Vice President Al Gore and his team of scientists and educators to develop her version of Mr. Gore's presentation on the global warming crisis, documented in the film and book, An Inconvenient Truth. CACC is proud to host Dr. Savoie's timely presentation. We urge our members and the general public to attend and learn how each of us can be part of critically-needed solutions to climate change.

GMM MEETING - ECO AWARDS ? MUSIC - SILENT AUCTION ? POTLUCK -

Held annually, the GMM is open to all. Members may vote. An agenda is listed at CACC?s website: www.caccmi.org - CACC will present ECO Awards to individuals who have given above and beyond in their efforts to help CACC protect our environment. A potluck will be held after the slideshow presentation. You are invited to attend the potluck and bring a dish to pass! CACC will also conduct our Silent Auction, one of our favorite ?Fun?draisers. Bring your old or new treasures to donate, make your bids on something you?d like to take home - and later, enjoy the action - as Stas, CACC?s  ?Pinconning auctioneer?, entertains us ? all to raise money for a good cause! We?re betting you?ll find some unique treasures.

Victor McManemy, Great Lakes songwriter, activist and troubadour, brings clear vision and hope to our gathering, with music rooted in his love of the Earth and her Peoples.

We invite you to join us in this crucial work to heal and protect the health of our waters and our communities.