MORE: Re: E-M:/ methane reclamation

Enviro-Mich message from "Lowell Prag" <lprag@mail.msen.com>

On Tue, June 19, 2007 12:45 pm, Michelle Crook wrote:

... see below ...

Hello Michelle,

It should be an important priority of Michigan's Department of Agriculture
to document in detail the new anaerobic digestors in Michigan, as in the
prior infancy of this technology, there were many failures due in part to
the engineering and also in part, the ignorance of the operators.

Anaerobic digestors are now a mature technology which can greatly aid in
not only the anaerobic composting of manure and other agricultural waste
products to obtain energy but also, the utilization of various municipal
organic waste matter to obtain energy and help rid us of land fills and
incinerators.

In short, we are many years behind Europe in the utilization of anaerobic
composting for both agricultural and municipal applications.

Regards,

Lowell Prag