[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ MDEQ Analysis of CAFO package
- Subject: E-M:/ MDEQ Analysis of CAFO package
- From: "Alex J. Sagady & Associates" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 19:38:16 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: "Alex J. Sagady & Associates" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have place the MDEQ legislative analysis of the CAFO
deregulation package at
These analysis are of the bills as they were introduced. There
amendments and substitutes before the bills came out of the
Senate Agriculture Committee. However, these legislative
analysis documents from MDEQ do provide some context and
important thematic information.
As usual, read the MDEQ analysis on SB 504 first as this is
Senator Van Woerkom's flagship CAFO deregulation bill.
...legislation attacking the Michigan Environmental Protection
Act, citizen participation and water resource protection laws that
have been in place for nearly four decades in Michigan.
Please continue to contact your Michigan Senator asking for their
opposition to the Van Woerkom CAFO deregulation bill and
specifically against Senate Bill 504 with your faxes, phone calls
and emails until you hear from us with a disposition one way or
another on the Senate Floor.
Alex J. Sagady & Associates
Environmental Enforcement, Permit/Technical Review, Public Policy,
Expert Witness Review and Litigation Investigation on Air, Water and
Waste/Community Environmental and Resource Protection
657 Spartan Avenue, East Lansing, MI 48823
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); email@example.com