[no subject]

Enviro-Mich message from "Jefferson Henry" <jffhenry@verizon.net>

Subject: Attention: Important 10 Period Has Begun, two days left
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 23:14:10 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C7B2C7.8D15A330

Please note a website has no been made available to show protest this
Permit Application. http://mysite.verizon.net/rest409w/

On June 12, 2007 A public hearing was held in the City of Scottville
concerning Permit Application No. 07-53-0008-P. The Notice was placed in
the local newspaper once, at the Scottville Public Library and was not
placed at the County Courthouse. The public meeting began at 7:00 P.M.
and the audience was approximately 20 people. Approximately six people
spoke having the grand total of 3 minutes to speak per person. This
meeting violated the law by not inviting the Pere Marquette Watershed
Council. This entire process needs to start over to stop the changing
waterway of the P.M. River which is on course to possibly break or cause
a breach in the levy surrounding a very old and unstable landfill. A
landfill that was close immediately over 20 years ago because of
improper soils and leaching. I admonish everyone to stop whatever you're
doing and view this. If anyone needs additional aerials I make every
attempt to get them to you, but you have the resources at your keyboards
and time is short.

In addition, the media clerk for the hearing stated this hearing was
under Part 301, Part 31 of the Clean Water Act. He failed to mention as
can be seen online this is also under the Federal 404! This comes under
the Federal Wild and Scenic River guidelines.

You are charged under the duties of your offices to hear and urge proper
enforcement and denial of this permit. It is your duty. Some of you are
aware that we are challenged from fill we bring in, to the sand that is
left after the OHWM recedes. We are told we need a hydraulic analysis
while on the other side of the road way and bridge, aka, impoundments,
you can use your resources to see what is taking place from all of the
floodplain, floodway and flood flows let alone the destruction of
Wetlands that have been taken away from the illegal fill that has been
placed since 1965 to present, under the eye of the DEQ and DNR. Please
see from the following, and if you've been a part of such campaigns
shame on you how the issue taking place on permit app. 07-53-008-P needs
to be kept as quiet as possible, especially being that such a project on
a Wild and Scenic River that will attempt to stabilize not just two
walkways that overhang to the river, but also a large portion of parking
that will on serve to enforce the filled storage areas, protect the
Wetlands that continue to fill from the Watershed. Shiela Meier can tell
you of the boat ride on this very area from the flood of 1986 in which
her boat was near the top of the office building on the impounded side
as she was the FEMA coordinator for that particular disaster.

Follow a quick example that seems that I've seem many times in emails
and interoffice communications gather from FOIA's.

     I contacted Mr. Bruce Menerey with concerns of development of the
Scottville Riverside Park. In an email dated 4.30.07 at 15:25 hours
Susan Conradson wrote to Mr. Menerey: "Additional info: we have a
pending civil case with AG against Mr. Henry for floodplain fill
violations."

Mr. Menerey directed me to Mr. Luis Saldivia, and Mrs. Conradson replied
to him in an email dated 5.3.07 at 08:25

.."Luis if you want more background info, give me or Eric Hudy a call we
can clue you in.

Bruce, don't know how he got your email, but thanks for replying.

Mr. Menery replied to Mrs. Conradson on 5.4.07 making mention of why I
would contact him, (Lets remember Mr. Menerey is the one who informed of
the Objection process.) At the end of his short email  he writes, "I
told him I didn't supervise the field staff, but I guess he now has a
"Lansing" contact.       Good luck on this one!   Bruce

The civil action is being brought out in an attempt to minimize my right
guaranteed under the 14th Amendment of Due Process. From the FOIA's
revealing emails and interoffice communications over 30 years from
department chief to the field one could prove it's status quo to MARK
someone so their voice is not heard.  In fact the emails are disgusting
as one Asst. Attorney General states it's their right to pick and choose
who they will go after. (No criminal wrong doing was found by the County
Prosecutor or Zoning) The due process of  citizen(s) are being denied
and  silenced as 30 years of engineering has warned of fill above the
impoundment has to do with a civil action by the Attorney General's
office. Engineers have consistently stated that the fill of our site
plan cannot affect the floodplain etc because of the impoundment of the
bridge and roadway. Still the DEQ wants a hydraulic analysis for fill
below an impoundment. Isn't it time to look at the aerials and see what
is taking place? At the very minimum there must be a hydraulic analysis
study demanded before any action is taken on Permit App. No:
07-53-0008-P to determine what the filling of this campground has done.
If this permit allows for the stabilization that is preventing proper
floodplain storage and watershed dispersing what will we witness? Look
at the aerials, and tell the DEQ to deny this permit and allow for the
floodplain to be restored so the waterway can also be restored.

This permit is not just for two small walkways, DNR money is being used
to destroy floodplain, and continual wetland filling. This is only the
first stage. Some of you may have already been invited to watch the
civil case if it makes it very much further, but do not let this issue
silence your duties of your office to prevent

Barry Peterman.

Michigan Department of Environmental Quality, Land and

Water Management Division

Cadillac District Office

120 West Chapin Street, Cadillac, Michigan, 49601.

Jefferson F. Henry

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C7B2C7.8D15A330

<head>
charset=3Dus-ascii">

<title>Barry Peterman</title>

<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
	{font-family:Garamond;
	panose-1:2 2 4 4 3 3 1 1 8 3;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Bradley Hand ITC";
	panose-1:3 7 4 2 5 3 2 3 2 3;}
 /* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoAutoSig, li.MsoAutoSig, div.MsoAutoSig
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
span.EmailStyle18
	{font-family:Garamond;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->

</head>

face=3D"Times New Roman"><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>Please note a =
website has
no been made available to show protest this Permit Application. <a
href=3D"http://mysite.verizon.net/rest409w/";>http://mysite.verizon.net/re=

face=3D"Times New Roman"><span =

face=3D"Times New Roman"><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>On =
Scottville concerning Permit
Application No. <a name=3D"OLE_LINK1"><b><span =
[...]
admonish everyone to stop whatever you&#8217;re doing and view this. If =
anyone
needs additional aerials I make every attempt to get them to you, but =
you have
the resources at your keyboards and time is short. </p>

face=3D"Times New Roman"><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>In addition, =
the media
clerk for the hearing stated this hearing was under Part 301, Part 31 of =
the
Clean Water Act. He failed to mention as can be seen online this is also =
under
the Federal 404! This comes under the Federal Wild and =
guidelines. </p>

face=3D"Times New Roman"><span =

face=3D"Times New Roman"><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>You are =
charged under the
duties of your offices to hear and urge proper enforcement and denial of =
this
permit. It is your duty. Some of you are aware that we are challenged =
from fill
we bring in, to the sand that is left after the OHWM recedes. We are =
told we
need a hydraulic analysis while on the other side of the road way and =
bridge, aka,
your
resources to see what is taking place from all of the floodplain, =
floodway and
flood flows let alone the destruction of Wetlands that have been taken =
away
from the illegal fill that has been placed since 1965 to present, =
<b><i><span
style=3D'font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'>under the =
DEQ and DNR. Please see from the following, and if you&#8217;ve been a =
part of
such campaigns shame on you how the issue taking place on permit =
app<b><span
style=3D'font-weight:bold'>. 07-53-008-P</span></b> needs to be kept as =
quiet as
possible, especially being that such a project on a Wild and Scenic =
River that
will attempt to stabilize not just two walkways that overhang to the =
river, but
also a large portion of parking that will on serve to enforce the filled =
storage
areas, protect the Wetlands that continue to fill from the Watershed. =
Shiela
Meier can tell you of the boat ride on this very area from the flood of =
1986 in
which her boat was near the top of the office building on the impounded =
side as
she was the FEMA coordinator for that particular disaster. =

face=3D"Times New Roman"><span =

face=3D"Times New Roman"><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-weight:bold'>Follow a
quick example that seems that I&#8217;ve seem many times in emails and
interoffice communications gather from FOIA&#8217;s. =

face=3D"Times New Roman"><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
I contacted Mr. Bruce Menerey with concerns of development of the =
 Riverside Park. In an email dated 4.30.07 at 15:25 hours Susan =
Conradson wrote
to Mr. Menerey: <b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>&#8220;Additional =
info: we
have a pending civil case with AG against Mr. Henry for floodplain fill

face=3D"Times New Roman"><span =

face=3D"Times New Roman"><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-weight:bold'>Mr. Menerey
style=3D'font-weight:bold'>Luis
Conradson

face=3D"Times New Roman"><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-weight:bold'>&#8230;&#8230;&#8221;Luis
if you want more background info, give me or Eric Hudy a call we can =
clue you

face=3D"Times New Roman"><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-weight:bold'>Bruce,
don&#8217;t know how he got your email, but thanks for replying. =

face=3D"Times New Roman"><span =

face=3D"Times New Roman"><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-weight:bold'>Mr.
Menery replied to Mrs. Conradson on 5.4.07 making mention of why I would
contact him, (Lets remember Mr. Menerey is the one who informed of the
Objection process.) At the end of his short email&nbsp; he writes, =
&#8220;I
told him I didn&#8217;t supervise the field staff, but I guess he now =
has a
style=3D'font-weight:bold'>&#8221; =
contact.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

face=3D"Times New Roman"><span =

face=3D"Times New Roman"><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>The civil =
action is being
brought out in an attempt to minimize my right guaranteed under the =
14<sup>th</sup>
Amendment of Due Process. From the FOIA&#8217;s revealing emails and
interoffice communications over 30 years from department chief to the =
field one
could prove it&#8217;s status quo to <b><i><span =
style=3D'font-weight:bold;
heard.&nbsp; In fact the emails are disgusting as one Asst. Attorney =
General states
it&#8217;s their right to pick and choose who they will go after. (No =
criminal
wrong doing was found by the </span></font>County Prosecutor or Zoning) =
The due
process of&nbsp; citizen(s) are being denied and&nbsp; <b><i><span
30 years
of engineering has warned of fill above the impoundment has to do with a =
civil
action by the Attorney General&#8217;s office. Engineers have =
consistently
stated that the fill of our site plan cannot affect the floodplain etc =
because
of the impoundment of the bridge and roadway. Still the DEQ wants a =
hydraulic
analysis for fill below an impoundment. Isn&#8217;t it time to look at =
the
aerials and see what is taking place? At the very minimum there must be =
hydraulic analysis study demanded before any action is taken on Permit =
App. No:
what the
filling of this campground has done. If this permit allows for the
stabilization that is preventing proper floodplain storage and watershed
dispersing what will we witness? Look at the aerials, and tell the DEQ =
to deny
this permit and allow for the floodplain to be restored so the waterway =
can
also be restored.&nbsp; </p>

face=3D"Times New Roman"><span =

face=3D"Times New Roman"><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>This permit is =
not just
for two small walkways, DNR money is being used to destroy floodplain, =
and
continual wetland filling. This is only the first stage. Some of you may =
have
already been invited to watch the civil case if it makes it very much =
further,
but do not let this issue silence your duties of your office to =

face=3D"Times New Roman"><span =

face=3D"Times New Roman"><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>Barry =

face=3D"Times New Roman"><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>Michigan =
Department of

style=3D'font-size:

style=3D'font-size:

style=3D'font-size:
  12.0pt'>120 West Chapin Street</span></font>, Cadillac, Michigan, =
49601.</p>

style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Bradley Hand ITC"'>Jefferson F. =

style=3D'font-size:

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C7B2C7.8D15A330--