E-M:/ MONDAY: Movie Night in Oakland Co. - Water Trouble

Great Lakes: Great Troubles

Share Popcorn And Help Protect Our Great Lakes

Rochester - Join Clean Water Action and the Oakland County Sierra Club for a viewing of Michigan at Risk: Water Trouble in the Oakland Center at Oakland University (http://www2.oakland.edu/map/) on Monday, June 25, 2007 at 6:30 p.m.

Michigan at Risk: Water Trouble is a 45-minute documentary that focuses on four Michigan communities and their struggles to maintain access to safe, affordable water amidst water shortages, shut-offs, and the threat of privatization.

The Great Lakes hold 20% of the world’s accessible, fresh water supply, yet many Michigan families are without water.  Water Trouble focuses on the dangers our Great Lakes are facing, and how our most precious natural resource is being abused for profit.

Movie Nights will be held monthly in Rochester, Waterford and Royal Oak.  For further information on upcoming events please visit the following websites, and/or contact the Community Organizers listed below.

www.cleanwateraction.org/mi

www.sierraclub.org/community/oakland

Lynna Kaucheck
Clean Water Action