E-M:/ Event Tonight--Fresh Water: Women Writing on the Great Lakes

Enviro-Mich message from Brian Beauchamp <brian@michiganlcv.org>

*Tuesday, July 10th 6:30-8:00 pm at the Corner Brewery in Ypsilanti:*

Please join us in celebrating women who help protect our Great Lakes!

An evening reception with award-winning environmentalist and creator of the
book Fresh Water: Women Writing on the Great Lakes, Alison Swan, with other
contributors to this 2007 Michigan Notable Book.

All proceeds benefit the Michigan League of Conservation Voters, Michigan’s
independent political voice for the environment. We work every day to
protect our natural resources and ensure a healthy future for generations to
come.

Tickets to the event are $35.00 and will be available at the door.

For more information contact the Michigan League of Conservation Voters at: 734-222-9650