Re: E-M:/ FW: Michigan first in race to turn "Wood to Wheels"

It seems to me that a lot, or most, of the "non-food plant life" is busy with other functions, it's not waste.  It's LIFE.  It's part of the very thin veneer of life sustaining ecosystems we all depend on.  And now we're going to blow it out the back of cars.  Great idea.

Even the "waste" wood could be used and reinvested into the soil to fuel the next generation of the creation.

Burn'n down the house?

tim