Re: E-M:/ RE: / Michigan Supreme Court votes 4-3 to narrow environmental law used in water fight

Enviro-Mich message from "Anna Dorothy Graham" <grahama9@msu.edu>

The legislature will need to reinforce the original law to makes its purpose clear again -- time to start lobbying hard!
Oh, those activist right wing judges, defying the will of the people and the legislature.
Anna

Is there a copy of the ruling available online?