Re: E-M:/ RE: / Michigan Supreme Court votes 4-3 to narrow environmental law ...

Our West Michigan Senator Gerry VanWoerkom's Nestle cohorts are celebrating!  VanWoerkom's support for his Republican Supreme Court buddies in the last election paid off.  Between big money Ice Mountain and CAFOs, VanWoerkom is on a roll screwing the watershed resources of Michigan.  We took a pontoon ride on Mona Lake last Sunday past VanWoerkom's house to see how nice it is to live the life of rich and famous.