RE: E-M:/ RE: / Out of state trash/Granholm/waste incineration

Enviro-Mich message from "Abby Rubley" <arubley@environmentmichigan.org>

Environment Michigan along with numerous other groups including the American
Council for an Energy Efficient Economy are working right now to pass
legislation in Michigan that would reinstate our efficiency programs.  We
believe efficiency is the best and least expensive way for us to create
jobs, reduce global warming pollution and lessen our dependence on fossil
fuels.  If we were to reduce our energy consumption by 1% per year and
commit to 20% investment in renewables by 2020 we would re-energize
Michigan's economy, create jobs and reduce pollution.

It really is a win-win-wind!

Abby Rubley
Field Director
Environment Michigan