[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ "Fulfilling the Vision Along Detroit's Riverfront" by the Detroit Riverfront Conservancy 9-6-07
- Subject: E-M:/ "Fulfilling the Vision Along Detroit's Riverfront" by the Detroit Riverfront Conservancy 9-6-07
- From: Carol Izant <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 06:56:44 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=YohYWjtQwuz9OmfNanKIKbn3k3n7MSTV4D/JeeztnpuMs4RwmM63ugDbo4+F4TnkIFY3VKVPEVS/9PQNVUq88EQ+FMr3Cfb2XCkI0qxwuQnsTankOhq3BH4356HbXZpXTP0lZ+VDyiYGbefJc0hCahfSIaGnSkVXbSdK4yA+1xk=;
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: Carol Izant <email@example.com>
Note: forwarded message attached.
Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7
--- Begin Message ---
- Subject: Sierra Club-Southeast MI Group General Membership Meeting September 6, 2007
- From: Southeast Michigan Group <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:46:16 -0700
- Authentication-results: mta252.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=comcast.net; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
- Reply-to: Southeast Michigan Group <email@example.com>
Fulfilling the Vision along Detroit?s Riverfront?
A Presentation by the Detroit Riverfront Conservancy?
The Detroit Riverfront Conservancy officially opened the East Riverfront portion of Detroit?s Riverwalk on June 22, 2007. The event celebrated the first significant opening of new public space on the Detroit International Riverfront since its inception in 2003. More than 75% of the East Riverfront project, from Joe Louis Arena to Gabriel Richard Park (just east of Belle Isle) is completed and open to the public. Now remains the task of linking together the unfinished stretches of riverfront from the Ambassador Bridge to the west of Belle Isle?s, and to the east from MacArthur Bridge into Gabriel Richard Park. Ultimately leading to a continuous 5 1/2 mile pathway along the Detroit River. Please join us for a sneak peak into the future and learn ways the Sierra Club can be part of that transformation!
The Southeast MI group (SEMG) meets on the first Thursday of each month at the Northwest Unitarian-Universalist Church, 23925 Northwestern Hwy, Southfield, MI. The church is located along the southbound US10 service drive between 9 & 10 Mile. Our meetings begin with a potluck dinner at 630pm followed by a brief local club update at 730pm. The featured programs listed below begin at 8pm. All are welcome, members and non-members alike, so please consider bringing a friend! For more info, contact Carol Izant at (248)352-6137 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not wish to receive further email messages of this type, reply to email@example.com and ask to be removed from this list.
85 Second Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
--- End Message ---