[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ REGISTER NOW! Go Solar Oakland County - FREE Seminar - 9/15/07
- Subject: E-M:/ REGISTER NOW! Go Solar Oakland County - FREE Seminar - 9/15/07
- From: Jennifer Malinowski <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 08:02:01 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=zKbKDy2fVfKihQwvh+KHiOTK/wQLktd4tG07xBHRzRCjUKmRSZV0YgdNipA+sBWXEwDngjYBFx8EUFOrcjqrbd5qWwJ03xdr5JKaYIgilB70g0o3Hfd46IT0FmItDbsxAzAVW/STLM7l/9XrApQ1PKoF8eSUdDTahn44Yw34iG4=;
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: Jennifer Malinowski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
apologies for multiple postings... please distribute widely.
Ready or not - cold weather is coming
and so are high utility bills!
Ever thought about powering your home with solar
energy? Would you like to reduce your utility bills?
The Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association presents a residential and small business solar energy program:
Go Solar Oakland County !
When: September 15, 2007
Where: Gold Room C, Oakland
2200 Squirrel Road , Rochester , MI
Parking is free and located in any of the lots on campus.
Time: 10:00 ? 11:30 a.m.
Explore the most cost-effective and hassle-free way to put solar power to work for you by attending this free informational seminar! Go Solar Oakland County is a Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association (GLREA) program that will bring building owners
in Oakland County together to make a collaborative purchase of solar electric and/or solar hot water systems.
At this free seminar, professional solar contractor Tony D?Alecy of Renewable Energy Solutions LLC will explain the costs and benefits of purchasing a renewable energy system, and GLREA staff will discuss how to benefit from price reductions and standardized plans through the program. Make plans now to learn how you can Go Solar by attending this free seminar!
For more information and to register, please contact GLREA:
Jennifer Malinowski, Program Manager
Renewable Energy Association
257 S. Bridge St., PO Box 346, Dimondale, MI 48821
2007 Michigan Solar Tour - Saturday, October 6, 2007
Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.