E-M:/ RE: / Conservancy Milestone - Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy

Enviro-Mich message from "harrisc" <Craig.Harris@ssc.msu.edu>

congratulations jack and all those involved with smlc on reaching that
milestone . . .
could you say a little bit more about the permanence of conservation
easements . . .
what keeps some future board of directors of smlc from deciding that it
would be in the best interests of the goals and objectives of the
organization if this particular parcel were permitted to support some
non-conservation land use . . .
cheers,
craig

craig k harris
department of sociology
michigan agricultural experiment station
national food safety and toxicology center
institute for food and agricultural standards
michigan state university
http://www.msu.edu/~harrisc/