E-M:/ Energy Conservation programs

I'm interested in hearing from local municipalities that have researched and/or implemented energy conservation programs either internally or using an outside resource to develop and implement energy conservation programs. One of the local school districts recently signed a contract with Energy Education, Inc. of Wichita Falls, Texas for services that the district projects will save $3 million over the next seven years. I know that Ann Arbor does a lot of this work internally to control energy costs. With costs for utilities going up across the board and the city committed to being more green in our practices, implementing energy conservation measures in planned way across our organization seems to a smart thing to do both environmentally and financially.

Thank you!

Andrew Mutch
Novi