E-M:/ Hope's Harvest is This Sunday- Tickets are still available!

It's going to be awesome and delicious and tickets are *still* available for this Sunday's Growing Hope food & garden gala here in Ann Arbor, Michigan!  Tickets are available on our website-- www.growinghope.net-- we'd love to see you there to enjoy an incredible feast of foods donated by local farms and prepared by local chefs-- who will be on site giving demos!!!

Begin forwarded message:

Friends, colleagues, and community members--

Growing Hope really needs your support right now, and Hope's Harvest is a delicious way to offer it.  If you believe the work we do is valuable, we need you to help us by purchasing tickets or otherwise making a contribution today.  I also hope to see many of you at Tour de Fresh tomorrow!  The weather is supposed to be perfect, and you can see our work in action!

In gratitude,
Amanda

Tickets for Hope's Harvest this Sunday are still available!  Get yours
online
today at www.growinghope.net or by calling us at 734-786-8401.

We need your support this fall, and this is a delicious way to offer it.

You are invited to celebrate fall with
Growing Hope and a fabulous, multi-course harvest feast of local food prepared by local chefs...

...all to support our work for healthy communities through gardens!

An Invitation to Hope's Harvest
Growing Hope
PO Box 980129
32 North Washington, Suite 11
Ypsilanti, Michigan 48197
734-786-8401
www.growinghope.net

Growing Hope is a federally-recognized 501c3 nonprofit organization dedicated to helping
people improve their lives & communities through gardening and healthy local food systems.
Growing Hope | 32 North Washington | Suite 11 | Ypsilanti | MI | 48197

Amanda Maria Edmonds
Executive Director, Growing Hope
734.330.7576

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world."
"To forget to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves."
-Mahatma Gandhi