E-M:/ AWMA/State Bar of Michigan Meeting -- Climate Change/Alternative Energy

SAVE THE DATE!! <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

The East & West Michigan Chapters of the Air & Waste Management Association and the State Bar of Michigan (Environmental Law Section) have teamed up to sponsor a fall conference about Climate Change and Alternative Energy!

The conference will be held on Wednesday, November 28, 2007, at the Lansing Community College Conference Center in Lansing, Michigan.  The program will include speakers from the front line of the climate change debate and those changing the way we power our lives.

The registration form and conference brochure will be sent in late October.

657 Spartan Avenue,  East Lansing, MI  48823
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com