E-M:/ Michigan Sierra Club celebrates 40 years!

Will you be there?

I’m writing to invite you to come to Lansing on Friday, October 5th to celebrate Sierra Club Michigan Chapter's 40th Anniversary.

This will be a fantastic fundraising party.  We'll provide great food and drinks.  Inspiring words from Sierra Club President Robbie Cox.  Live musical entertainment by Billy Mack & the Juke Joint Johnnies.  And an interactive timeline commemorating the 40 years of environmental achievements that you helped make possible.

I hope you can be there -- tickets are only $40 per person and advanced registration by October 1st is required. Here are the details for your calendar:

Sierra Club Michigan Chapter’s

40th Anniversary Celebration

Friday, October 5, 2007

6:00 to 9:00 pm

The Lansing Center

333 E. Michigan Ave., Lansing, MI

Remember, you do need to register by October 1st.  You can register by calling the Michigan Chapter office at (517) 484-2372 or by mailing the following information and your check to Sierra Club Michigan Chapter, ATTN: Wendi Tilden, 109 E. Grand River Ave., Lansing, MI  48906.

Your check for $40 per person payable to SIERRA CLUB MICHIGAN CHAPTER.  You can also pay by VISA or MasterCard if you provide your credit card number and expiration date.

To become a CELEBRATION SPONSOR, you can make a special gift of $440 or more to Sierra Club Michigan Chapter.

Your gift will support Sierra Club's effect citizen-based advocacy, which is not tax-deductible.  If you prefer to make a tax-deductible gift, please contact Wendi Tilden at wendi.tilden@sierraclub.org or (517) 484-2372.  With your help, Sierra Club can continue its critical work to keep our Great Lakes healthy, build a clean energy future, engage more citizens in democracy, and protect Michigan’s wild places. Thank you!

Wendi Tilden, Development Director

Sierra Club Michigan Chapter

phone:  517-484-2372