Re: E-M:/ Anatomy of a Catastrophe

David,
If this is off topic when it is grist for all Independents, Democrats and Republicans, then what in the world is on topic?
Thanks for sending this classic.
Bob Marshall
On Sep 28, 2007, at 8:12 AM, David Holtz wrote:

Perhaps I am on the edge of being off-topic with this post, but with so much at risk for Michigan's environmental protection, with the Senate majority proposing to absolutely gut enforcement, drinking water programs, air quality programs, and leaders of all stripe seemingly unable to lead, it is a reasonable thing for us to discuss how did we get to this point and where do we go from here?

This diary posting Anatomy of a Catastrophe under the pseudonym Hazen Pingree (the dead governor) is a good place to begin with the question, How did we get to this point?.  --David

Robert Marshall
Festina Lente