From: owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net] On Behalf Of Bonnie Shupe
Sent:
Friday, September 28, 2007 11:49 AM
To: Robert McCann; enviro-mich@great-lakes.net; Anne Woiwode; LuAnne Kozma
Subject: RE: E-M:/ Shutting down Gov't: Who ya gonna call?

Enviro-Mich message from "Bonnie Shupe" <bonnies@CANNONTWP.ORG>

I agree.  I have worked with staff from DEQ and DNR and I've never met one who hasn't been cooperative and gone out of his/her way to help me with what I need.  I've found everyone to care very deeply about the environment and put in extra time (of their own) to get things done properly.

Bonnie Shupe Blackledge

Cannon Township Clerk

6878 Belding Road NE

Rockford, MI 49341