E-M:/ Fw:Shutdown

----- Original Message -----
From: Hunter
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 6:47 PM
Subject: Fw: Anne Woide

Robert:

Anne Woide is more accurate than you are.  You call to "work with the DEQ" is really a call to go easy when we in the public do not get answers for our questions and have to pay thousands of dollars for FOIA's including the cost of the DEQ taking out what the DEQ does not want us to have.

Robert, I have not been able to get some simple answers from Robert Sills, DEQ toxicologist.  He is an expert at double talk, and not answering questions.  My experience with the DEQ of late is one of foot dragging without rational explanation.  We need the FOIA's because we do not get answers.

Mark Hunter
Alpena