RE: E-M:/ Michigan Environmental Council Capitol Update 10-1-07

I was surprised that golf wasn’t on the list.  That would be an enormous revenue generator.

From: owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net] On Behalf Of WovenWoman@aol.com
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 11:45 PM
To: james@environmentalcouncil.org; enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
Subject: Re: E-M:/ Michigan Environmental Council Capitol Update 10-1-07

In a message dated 10/1/2007 2:23:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time, james@environmentalcouncil.org writes:

Support came primarily from the Democrat side of the aisle with the assistance of the following legislators from Republican ranks; in the House, Reps Ward and Gaffney, and in the Senate, Senators Birkholz, George, Jelinek and Van Woerkom.  Take a minute to write or call to thank all the legislators who decided that investing in Michigan’s people and infrastructure was more important that political rhetoric.

Are you kidding me?  I have to take it up the yazoo because these fat lazy idiots laid on their dupas for ten months,  then sat like junior high kids cramming to turn in the 72 page report due tomorrow that they didnt start on time or even think about because they were partying all night, and because of that laziness ,came up with some hair brained tax on small business people, and I am supposed to write a thank you note?  If I were their teacher I am pretty sure this "report" would be getting  big fat F!  Some even had the Ba**s to complain about the "lengthy hours". Give me a break, they need to go work a shift as a nurse if they want to feel what "lengthy hours" are.

Calls will be made, thank you's wont be given.

EB

A small (struggling) business owner who now has the additional job of being a Free Revenue Collector for the State Of Michigan .... a business owner who thinks golf and all its services and related items should be taxed, and any business using Great Lakes water for business purposes should be additionally taxed, and anyone dumping into the Great Lakes should be taxed 10% and how embarrased I am to live here in Michigan