E-M:/ RE: / Fw: Save Illinois's vanishing natural areas

Enviro-Mich message from "Info" <info@washtenawlandtrust.org>

For expenditures on natural resource conservation & management, Heart of the
Lakes Center for Land Conservation Policy found that Michigan was last in
the nation. Their press release:
http://www.heartofthelakes.org/state_nr_funding_release.pdf

Report:
http://www.heartofthelakes.org/cons_funding_analysis.pdf
(includes some explanation of the approach taken)

Sincerely,
Suzie

Suzanne Heiney, Development & Communications Director
Washtenaw Land Trust
1100 N. Main St. #203
Ann Arbor, MI  48104
suzie@washtenawlandtrust.org
734-302-LAND (5263)
"The land is forever. The opportunity is now."