[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ GLREA Intro Renewable Energy Seminars - 10/27/07 - FARMINGTON HILLS, MI
- Subject: E-M:/ GLREA Intro Renewable Energy Seminars - 10/27/07 - FARMINGTON HILLS, MI
- From: Jennifer Malinowski <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 09:56:33 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=NpdB4BZo/huAr1cJabnR2v8KXzCgEleP3neB0UCypDFwvXJVWTH+If0hZHwqElM2MXBKUyuqylEBRxKpd4SR9WzTL+LVlnPbuE+nPmv4K+DLc5aRBhKrua2t17Ken8xZfMUBuoDOHfOBihg9eVvEAwrO/wgVQs3j3hVqAKxezzw=;
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: Jennifer Malinowski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
please distribute widely... apologies for multiple postings.
Interested in learning more about solar and wind energy?
Don't miss GLREA's popular Introductory Renewable Energy Seminar Series!
The Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association presents
RENEWABLE ENERGY SEMINARS
|When: ||Saturday, October 27, 2007|
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
|Where: || |J-306 J Building (Tirrell Hall), Oakland Community College
27055 Orchard Lake Road, Farmington, MI
Campus Map: Parking is free and available in Lot 3 on campus.
Are you interested in learning the basics of Renewable Energy systems and how they can work in Michigan? Then the Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association?s (GLREA) Renewable Energy Seminars are for you.
These seminars answer commonly asked questions about different types of renewable energy applications, Solar Water & Space Heating, Solar Electricity and
Instructor Bruce Lowstuter, PE is experienced in renewable energy system design, sales and installation of solar electric and wind generators.
|9:00 - 11:30AM ||Solar Water and Space Heating Systems ? Learn how to use the sun?s energy for domestic uses (showers, sinks, washing machines) and for home heating. These systems are easy to install and often pay for themselves in energy savings in just a few years. This seminar
provides an overview of a variety of water and space heating systems.|
|11:30 -12:30PM ||Lunch on your own|
|12:30 ? 2:00PM ||Solar Photovoltaic Electricity ? Students will gain a basic understanding of the components that make up a photovoltaic (PV) electric system and how PV works. Participants in this seminar should attend the Balance of Systems session.|
|2:15 ? 3:00PM ||Balance of Systems ? A part of the PV and wind energy seminars, this session covers the components that are common to both. There is no additional charge for this session.|
|3:15 ? 5:00PM ||Wind Electricity ? This seminar is ideal for people who wish to learn more
about wind energy technology and who are interested in installing a system. Participants in this seminar should attend the Balance of Systems session.|
| || || |
|One Seminar ||$30 ||(GLREA Members - $20)|
|Two Seminars ||$40 ||(GLREA Members - $30)|
|Three Seminars ||$50 ||(GLREA Members - $40)|
Jennifer Malinowski, Program Manager
Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association
257 S. Bridge St., PO Box 346, Dimondale, MI 48821
2007 Michigan Solar Tour - Saturday, October 6, 2007
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around