[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ More on Chemistry Day at Impressions V Museum
- Subject: E-M:/ More on Chemistry Day at Impressions V Museum
- From: "Alex J. Sagady & Associates" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:29:53 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: "Alex J. Sagady & Associates" <email@example.com>
From: "MSU ACS Local Section Secretary"
X-ELNK-Info: sbv=0; sbrc=.0; sbf=00; sbw=000;
Chemistry Day at Impression 5
Bring your family and join the fun at Chemistry Day!
The MSU Local Section of the American Chemical Society will once again
celebrate National Chemistry Week with our 21st annual "Chemistry
Day" event held from 10am - 3:30pm on Saturday, October 27, 2007 at
the Impression 5 Science Center (200 Museum Drive, Lansing, MI).
The theme this year is "The Many Faces of Chemistry".
Chemistry related hands-on experiments and chemical demonstrations will
be presented by students from MSU, Olivet College, and Perry High
Admission to Impression 5 is free thanks to Emergent BioSolutions!
Please come and join us for the fun!
For more information, visit our website:
Alex J. Sagady & Associates
Environmental Enforcement, Permit/Technical Review, Public Policy,
Expert Witness Review and Litigation Investigation on Air, Water and
Waste/Community Environmental and Resource Protection
657 Spartan Avenue, East Lansing, MI 48823
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); firstname.lastname@example.org