E-M:/ FW: Great Lakes Better Backroads Guidebook now available

FYI

The new and improved Great Lakes Better Backroads Guidebook is now available! It can be downloaded from our website and print copies are also available (scroll down for instructions). Please share this information with others.

Lisha Ramsdell

Program Director

Huron Pines

989-344-0753 ex. 29

www.huronpines.org

501 Norway Street

Grayling, MI 49738

Conserving the Forests, Lakes and Streams of Northeast Michigan