Re: E-M:/ FW: / Baker Woodlot - Michigan State University Campus

Why is it unfortunate for a student to have concerns, or to  have the wrong information?  Thank goodness they give a hoot, most don't.

I think helping them in a positive way to see that there is no threat would be quite a bit kinder and much more helpful, rather than making them feel like total idiots for being concerned about the environment.

Just my thought.
Edie Britt