Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 1:36 PM
Subject: Re: E-M:/ Michigan Environmental Council Capitol Update 10-19-07

I generally am not in favor of government creating rules on every this and that against citizens.  They are NOT my "mother".

The proposed language appears to be way too broad and appears to include private docks as well.

Once government learns to create some rules and actually enforces some rules on things that really matter, then we can revisit the subject.