E-M:/ SW Mich--Free Backyard Conservation Expo

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: October 25, 2007

Free Backyard Conservation Expo

SOUTH HAVEN, MI - The Allegan and Van Buren Conservation Districts will be hosting a Backyard Conservation Expo on Tuesday, October 30, from 6:00-9:00 PM at Lake Michigan College in South Haven. The expo will feature experts and vendors that can provide assistance on backyard habitat projects. "We can create habitat for birds, butterflies and other wildlife in our yards through our gardening practices," said Amy Lockhart, Van Buren Conservation District Administrator. "This expo is a great chance for people to get one-on-one advice on creating backyard wildlife habitats." The expo is free and open to the public. Pre-registration is not required. For more information, contact the Allegan (269-673-8965 x3) or Van Buren (269-657-4030 x5) Conservation Districts.

CONTACT:
Amy Lockhart
Van Buren Conservation District
amy.lockhart@mi.nacdnet.net