Re: E-M:/ Detroit seeks to sell off 92 parks

A few years ago, I went to Detroit to visit the ruins of Brush Park, as well as other historic buildings around the city. There was plenty of room for infill development. I'm certain that in several cases I saw entire blocks that were completely vacant.

I can't imagine that all that land has been purchased and developed. Even if it had been, the answer wouldn't be to develop parks.

Christopher Reader