E-M:/ Great Lakes Town Hall Meeting Nov. 5 in Oakland County

Great Lakes Town Hall Meeting Nov. 5 in Auburn Hills

Protecting our water, ensuring our future

WHAT:             Citizen Town Hall Meeting on the Great Lakes

WHY:              Pending legislation would provide an essential firewall against diversion and misuse of our Great Lakes waters at a time when threats to the lakes are increasing and many citizens are struggling to maintain access to safe, clean drinking water.

WHEN:           Monday, November 5 from 6:30 to 8 p.m.

WHERE:        St. John Fisher Chapel University Parish

3665 E. Walton Blvd.

Auburn Hills

WHO:              Members of the Great Lakes, Great Michigan coalition, citizens and elected officials

For more information, visit www.greatlakesgreatmichigan.org or contact Patrick Schuh 517.214.4288.

--
Lynna Kaucheck
Community Organizer

"When the wells dry, we'll know the worth of water." ~ Ben Franklin