[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]

E-M:/ RE: / Question re Michigan EPA

Title: Mich-RAP: Workshop Announcement -- Communicating on Restoring Michigan's Great Lakes Areas of Concern - Friday, Nov. 9

In Michigan it is called the Michigan DEQ (Department of Environmental Quality).  They have a number of reports – you can find them at http://www.Michigan.gov/deq


Abby Rubley

Field Director

Environment Michigan


103 E. Liberty St.   Ste. 202

Ann Arbor, MI  48104

(734) 662-9797 office

(517) 420-6777 cell

(734) 662-8393 fax




From: owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net] On Behalf Of ecothinker
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 12:54 PM
To: enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
Subject: E-M:/ Question re Michigan EPA


I have recently come in contact with excellent publications by Ohio EPA and Connecticut EPA. I don’t recall ever having seen anything by the Michigan EPA.


What am I missing??