Re: E-M:/ Pete (turtle ass) Hoekstra was on Grand Rapids TV 8 'To the Point' ...

Enviro-Mich message from "Cynthia Price" <skyprice@gmail.com>

I can attest that what Tom says is true. As someone who has a
conciliatory personality (not that I'm necessarily funded by anyone
that I have to kow tow to since I do have an unrelated day job), I
have always been glad that Tom is willing to stick his neck out. I
don't always agree, but in the instance of this whole turtle fence
situation, I'm appalled by Rep. Hoekstra's stance and find it
completely out of touch with his constituency -- as evidenced by
letters to the editor in the Muskegon Chronicle this past Sunday. I
have told Hoekstra's office this directly, but appreciate Tom's
willingness to bulldog it as I have many times in the past.

Cynthia Price