Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 11:58 PM
Subject: Re: E-M:/ Pete (turtle ass) Hoekstra was on Grand Rapids TV 8 'To the Point' ...

Considering the BS that I receive regularly from Senator John Ensign, Chairman of the National Senate Republican Committee, I believe Hamiltreef's style here is right on.  There is room for all criticism of the opposition, from polite and thorough analysis to scathing and guttural attacks.  This is not a time for being politically correct all of the time and an all consuming candy-a** attitude.