[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ THIS SATURDAY! GLREA Go Solar Oakland County FREE SEMINAR - Farmington Hills - 11/10/07
- Subject: E-M:/ THIS SATURDAY! GLREA Go Solar Oakland County FREE SEMINAR - Farmington Hills - 11/10/07
- From: Jennifer Malinowski <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 07:39:30 -0800 (PST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=5moxp1Nh3Z3GJP3lSunT8ARKIXUq1qE4U6vq0UFTXCKyzMNT++mSsFBWDukRL7yB0W+f9xtW9J5umFgeKgspwdKoSZlXLllqjE0krI2ewk2++W2IWwnBiJQLu/luf9BBfeitMCqFD8hMA6AAP67Ry9iz36uzZ2DdwvKHkjRE1rs=;
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: Jennifer Malinowski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
please distribute widely - apologies for multiple postings.
The Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association presents a residential and small business solar energy program:
|When: || ||Saturday, November 10, 2007|
|Where: || || |
J-306 J Building (Tirrell Hall)
Oakland Community College
27055 Orchard Lake Road, Farmington, MI
| || || Campus Map|
|Time: || ||10:00 ? 11:30 a.m.|
|Cost: || || |
Parking is free and available in Lot #2 on campus.
Explore the most cost-effective and hassle-free way to put solar power to work for you by attending this free informational seminar! Go Solar Oakland County is a Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association (GLREA) program that will bring building owners in the Oakland County together to make a
collaborative purchase of solar electric and/or solar hot water systems.
At this free seminar, solar contractor Tony D?Alecy of Renewable Energy Solutions, LLC will explain the costs and benefits of purchasing a renewable energy system, and GLREA staff will discuss how to benefit from price reductions and standardized plans through the program. Make plans now to learn how you can Go Solar by attending this free seminar!
For more information and to register, please contact GLREA:
Jennifer Malinowski, Program Manager
Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association
257 S. Bridge St., PO Box 346, Dimondale, MI 48821
2007 Michigan Solar Tour - Saturday, October 6, 2007
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around