From: Dave Dempsey <davedem@hotmail.com>
To: enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
Sent: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 11:58 am
Subject: E-M:/ botulism responsible for bird deaths?

ELK RAPIDS -- Dead birds are washing ashore in Antrim County and environmental experts suspect botulism is to blame.
The die-off could be the first outbreak in Grand Traverse Bay since a recent resurgence of the disease along Lake Michigan shorelines.

http://www.record-eagle.com/local/local_story_306094507.html ;
=