Re: E-M:/ Secret fish report

Enviro-Mich message from "Cynthia Price" <skyprice@gmail.com>

A a journalist I would regard this as beyond questions of ethics
(though they're important): a draft report may contain inaccuracies
that one wouldn't want to broadcast by publishing without first
verifying with the author.

Cynthia Price
Editor, Norton-Lakeshore Examiner
Editor, Grand Rapids Legal News
Chair, Greater Grand Rapids Food Systems Council