[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Benton Harbor town hall TV coverage
- Subject: E-M:/ Benton Harbor town hall TV coverage
- From: LuAnne Kozma <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 19:43:09 -0800 (PST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=JS8zBjrILzG8iEt8qxPhqonVrtiPJU+R1iSxIPj5QkOeCxfNNXS+yVsjiKaTrO1khjXH+euEkMlGxllilAnwLPDchJdmEqdg2yeMnR4dQ85cj49gR2EvaY3RXa5SMHM6IIZPEGK2dBgZ6oQbXDWOSUrQjujxQfRb4NKBnomd0Qg=;
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: LuAnne Kozma <email@example.com>
Local television covered a town hall meeting this past Saturday at which Benton Harbor residents and area residents opposed to the taking of Jean Klock Park spoke regarding the vacating of a nearby road.
A resident who spoke at the Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund Board meeting to oppose the taking of the park, and a former city commissioner who agreed to the Consent Judgment only if it offered permanent protections for the Jean Klock Park, appear in the story.
Defense of Place
Be a better pen pal.
Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.