E-M:/ Fwd: [gpus-ecoaction] Re: Re: [Eco-action] Stack Scrubbingd Followup

Redux

Begin forwarded message:

From: "BRYCE RUDDOCK" <bruddockjr@wi.rr.com>
Date: November 17, 2007 11:23:38 PM GMT-05:00
Subject: [gpus-ecoaction] Re: Re: [Eco-action] Stack Scrubbingd Followup

     The Powerlytix link problem is soon to be fixed. I've joined their listserve as its free and when I get access I can send data. Meanwhile this site from the EPA has similar data but only through 2004.The eGRID 2006  Version 2.1is in excel zip file format. You can access the link and then use the arrows to access the data for individual power companies. There are 4 files total covering all the emissions for American power companies. Frank this link should contain the info we need. The address is http://www.epa.gov/cleanenergy/egrid/index.htm
   Bryce Ruddock