[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ 2008 Michigan Energy Fair PRESENTATION PROPOSALS NOW BEING ACCEPTED!
- Subject: E-M:/ 2008 Michigan Energy Fair PRESENTATION PROPOSALS NOW BEING ACCEPTED!
- From: Jennifer Malinowski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 07:12:16 -0800 (PST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=12xHvg/o1hH4kSbAWYpGIAqrowjuTaT6zaDxUJz5vQe8hyS3yuPdM5fQDCyGMAFBfFcG5N6KpTtx6pAghK96H3qeuAvevEZlxMYoeC6fY/sqSvr3lDSXTnV8x5PzBN4Hpc19cKJEXHAvYskYF/UPHIYVQhVRtenEhofpl1FG+Nc=;
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: Jennifer Malinowski <email@example.com>
Apologies for multiple postings
Please forward to any interested parties. Thank you!
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
2008 Michigan Energy Fair
June 27th - 29th, 2008
The Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association (GLREA) is
currently seeking proposals for workshop sessions to be
presented at the 3rd Annual Michigan Energy Fair, which will
take place June 27th ? 29th, 2008, in Onekama , Michigan .
The three-day event will unite people from throughout Michigan and
the Great Lakes region to learn about energy issues and sustainable
living. Attendees will have the opportunity to attend educational
workshops, meet vendors offering valuable goods, services, and
information, eat local food and hear great live music.
The 2007 Michigan Energy Fair drew an attendance of over
4000 people from around the State and the Great Lakes region.
Presenters are encouraged to submit proposals for workshops
on the following topics:
- Renewable Energy Technologies & Applications
- Energy Efficiency
- Biofuel Technology
- Alternative Fueled Vehicles
- Sustainable Building and Green Building
- Recycling Applications
- Organic Farming and Gardening
- Climate Change
- Sustainable Living Practices
- Green Investing
- Renewable Energy Policy and Financing
- Energy and Sustainability Education
Proposals on related topics will also be given consideration.
Please note that workshop sessions are 50 minutes long
(including time for questions) and workshops will be held
on Friday, June 27th, Saturday, June 28th and Sunday, June 29th.
Your session, if selected, may
be scheduled for any one of
those three days.
and return it to:
257 S Bridge Street
PO Box 346
Dimondale, MI 48821
To be considered, proposals are due by 5:00 P.M. EST on February 15th, 2008.
The Michigan Energy Fair is being coordinated
by the GLREA, the Fair Coordinating Committee, and a team of over 40 dedicated volunteers from businesses and organizations throughout Northwest Michigan.
Jennifer Malinowski, Program Manager
Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association
257 S. Bridge St., PO Box 346, Dimondale, MI 48821
2007 Michigan Solar Tour - Saturday, October 6, 2007
Get easy, one-click access to your favorites.
Make Yahoo! your homepage.